IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTISTS/ ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGERS IN MOUNT HOLLY, NJ OFFICE
Resource Control Consultants (RCC) is currently adding staff to our Mount Holly, NJ location. RCC provides environmental consulting and brownfield redevelopment services to municipalities, public and private companies. We are looking for a few self-motivated employees who are skilled and interested in the interested in environmental remediation. With almost thirty years in the industry, our firm prides itself on being a front-runner in the reuse economy.
Mid-level Environmental Scientist/ Assistant Project Manager for the Mount Holly, NJ office. Projects are highly technical with multiple layers of regulatory approvals, including state (primarily, NJ, NY and PA) and Federal (USEPA). The position offers growth opportunities and career advancement to Project Manager level for the appropriate candidate. Training and continuing education, including attainment of professional certifications (PE, PG, LSRP) are emphasized for both your personal growth and the growth of RCC.
• Technical field and office work
• Facilitate regulatory agency approvals
• Report writing
• Client interface
• Travel to work sites, primarily NJ and PA
• BS and/or MS in environmental science, engineering, geology, chemistry, or related field
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the environmental consulting or related field practicing primarily in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Experience to include field work and regulatory reporting
• Strong technical writing abilities including proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of state (NJ and PA) and federal (USEPA) regulations and requirements and appropriate preparation of compliant reports and workplans
• Ability to interpret and utilize field data in report preparation (NJ, PA, USEPA)
• Excellent planning and organizational skills (prioritization, attention to detail, time management)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to work both independently and as a part of an integrated team member
THE RCC TEAM:
• Collegial working environment.
• Career advancement opportunities
• Health Plan (includes dental and vision)
• Short and Long-term Disability
JOB LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ
Please email qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org