Well established privately held Environmental Company with offices located in Monmouth and Burlington Counties, NJ, providing Environmental Consulting and Engineering Services to both public and private Clients. The company performs a wide range of services including LSRP, environmental assessments, site and remedial investigations, hazardous materials management, regulatory compliance, site remediation and ecological/wetland services and permitting.
Mid to Senior Level Environmental Scientist/Geologist or Environmental Engineer (6+ years’ experience preferable). Projects are highly technical with multiple layers of regulatory approvals required. Opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly respected knowledgeable individuals and use new/innovative technologies for site remediation. Training and continuing education are emphasized.
· Complete Project Management
· Facilitate regulatory agency approvals
· Manage field technicians/coordination subconsultants
· Report writing
· Client interaction
· Travel to work sites in NJ, NY and eastern PA.
· BS or MS in environmental science, engineering, geology, or related field
· Knowledge and experience supervising field activities
· Strong technical writing abilities.
· Knowledge of state and federal regulations and requirements
· Interpretation/utilization of field data and report preparation
· Excellent planning and organizational skills (prioritization, attention to detail, time management)
· Communication (verbal and written)
· Ability to multi‐task
· Problem solving
· Reliable, self‐motivated and team player
Company offers advancement opportunities, matched 401(k), health, vacation and training. Great working environment.
Brinkerhoff Environmental Services, Inc.
1805 Atlantic Avenue
Manasquan, NJ 08736-1029