5+ yrs exp
Project Management experience a plus
Jersey City (Exchange Place) or Fairfield, NJ
Dresdner Robin is a pre-eminent land-use consultancy serving the New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Greater Philadelphia markets. Dresdner Robin’s mission is to enable its clients the ability to leverage strategic advantages in the market place by providing timely and effective consulting services supportive of sound risk-based decision making. Dresdner Robin’s primary capabilities are Environmental Consulting (including LSRP services), Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Land Surveying, and Planning.
Diverse and Significant Clients: Dresdner Robin serves both private and government clients by providing a broad spectrum of environmental consulting services to reclaim land for adaptive re-use, by providing state-of-the-art site design, and by managing clients’ projects through a complex set of environmental, zoning, and land-use regulations.
Sophisticated Civil Design Services: Dresdner Robin’s civil engineering design capabilities include commercial and residential site plans, utility infrastructure, and roadway, marina and waterfront open space. Site plan projects range from small lot, high-density urban developments to large scale residential and commercial site plans and subdivisions. Dresdner Robin also has considerable design experience in storm water management, water distribution, and sanitary sewer systems.
Did you know…..
- · DRESDNER ROBIN is the leading land use consultancy firm for the Hudson Waterfront (“New Jersey Gold Coast”) and working on the tallest building to be built in NJ?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN is considered a national pioneer in the adaptive use of Brownfield sites?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN was founded in Jersey City 35 years ago, and now has four offices?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN serves mostly private clients but performs sophisticated state and municipal work as well?
- · DRESDNER ROBIN’s spacious & modern Jersey City offices overlook the Hudson waterfront and are less than a block from the Exchange Place Path station?
Dresdner Robin is seeking an experienced environmental Project Manager to work in our Jersey City office The qualified candidate will be part of the environmental team, which is responsible for:
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Services
- Preliminary Assessment/Phase I ESA/AAI
- Soil & Groundwater Investigations
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Vapor Intrusion/Air Quality Monitoring
- Ecological/Wetlands Studies
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Remedial Design
- Remedial Compliance Construction Oversight
- BS/MS in Environmental Science or Geology
- Five plus (5+) years Environmental Consulting experience (preferably in NJ)
- Thorough knowledge of the NJDEP Technical Requirements for Site Remediation (TRSR)
- Familiarity with the Administrative Requirements for Remediation of Contaminated Sites (AARCS) and Site Remediation Reform Acts (SRRA).
- UST Certifications (a plus but not required)
- Wetlands Certification (a plus but not required)
- Groundwater Modeling (a plus but not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows based computer systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Environmental Services: minimum 5 years
Required license or certification:
- UST and/or Wetlands Certification and or N2 Operator License plusses but not required
Dresdner Robin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Dresdner Robin is a drug free workplace.